The CLA Women's Committee is thrilled to have the chance to reconnect in person, with those who feel comfortable doing so. Please join us for a set price dinner (with options as to your meal) on the Thursday evening before the Fall Conference - November 16, 2023, 7 to 10 p.m., at ELEPHANT & CASTLE, 212 King Street West, M5H 1K5, Toronto. We have a semi-private space on hold- Windsor Bar.
- CLA members: $55 per person plus HST
- Non-members: $65 per person plus HST
The fee includes access to the event, food platters, dinner, dessert, and one beverage of choice (wine, beer, spirit, pop, juice) with coffee/tea. Additional drinks can be purchased directly from the restaurant that night.
We have capped this event at 100 people, so if you identify as female and would like to attend, please immediately register - but by no later than 12 noon on November 10, 2023.
OFFICIAL MENU CONFIRMED!
One drink ticket per person plus food platters will be available when arriving.
Registrants will be asked to select one of the following when registering:
- Chicken tenders with french fries - buttermilk brined, hand breaded chicken tenderloin served with plum sauce & golden fried chips.
- Fish & chips - crisp haddock, lightly beer battered & served with our signature tartar sauce & house made slaw.
- Standard burger with french fries - house made burger sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle & american cheese. (note, the burger can be made gluten free with a gluten free bun)
- Cheesy leek & potato pie w/noble house salad - leeks, yellow onions, potatoes, cheddar, monterey jack & parmesan cheese baked with a light puff pastry cap. served with a noble house salad. (Vegetarian)
- Noble house salad - mixed greens, almonds, goat cheese, cucumbers & dried cranberries. tossed in a red wine vinaigrette. (Vegan)
- Baileys cheesecake - new york style cheesecake laced w/ baileys irish cream & drizzled with coffee chocolate sauce.
One soft drink, coffee or tea also included.
We so look forward to seeing you!
Michelle Johal & Stephanie DiGiuseppe (Co-Chairs - Women's Committee)
Registration is open to all of those that identify as female, two spirited persons and non-binary persons.
Please note there are no refunds
PLEASE REVIEW IF ATTENDING:
- We highly recommend all in-person attendees be fully vaccinated.
- The venue will be following all local government protocols. Refer to https://covid-19.ontario.ca/public-health-measures
- Stay home if you feel unwell or are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. If unwell, we ask you to complete a COVID-19 test and quarantine until a negative result is confirmed. If needed, COVID-19 tests can be purchased locally. Please note, with currently circulating COVID-19 variants, it is common for rapid tests to be unable to detect COVID-19 until several days into infection – hence even if you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and are testing negative, please do not attend.