CLA Member ID: [UserID]
We are pleased to announce that the 49th Annual CLA Fall Conference will be offered as a hybrid conference for 2021. Our ability to provide an in-person experience will depend on local, provincial and federal mandates. We are monitoring this closely. All efforts to hold this event while ensuring maximum safety will be implemented. If government regulations do not allow for an in-person event, the conference will still proceed as 100% virtual on the same dates.
Conference location: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen St W, Lower Level, Toronto
When registering, you will be provided the option to choose in-person or virtual participation.
As a result of the impact of the pandemic on our members, we continue to offer reduced Fall Conference Registrations fees for members. The price for in-person and virtual is the same.
· $100 plus HST: CLA Student Members
· $225 plus HST: CLA Junior Active & Junior Observer Members
· $315 plus HST: CLA Senior Active, Senior Observer & Affiliate Members
· $600 plus HST: Non-members – open to all legal professionals*
· $250 plus HST: Non-member students*
· $25 plus HST: Recording: Martin Medal Award Luncheon
· $20 plus HST: CLA Baseball Cap
· SOLD OUT - $45 plus HST: In-Person Martin Medal Award Luncheon
* Not a current member of the CLA? Find out more about membership by going to https://members.criminallawyers.ca/joinus
There are no refunds.
Criminal Lawyers’ Association
189 Queen Street East, Suite 1Toronto, ON M5A 1S2P. 416-214-9875F. email@example.com
© 1993-2023 Criminal Lawyers' Association. All rights reserved.
Website powered by Funnel Communications